Saturday, August 8, 2009

Breast Groping

Things You Do During The Two Week Wait


I am officially living in the zone of the the "2 week wait." Although, it is actually a 9 day wait it still seems like 2 weeks. If my embryo has survived, it will be 8 days old and hopefully starting the process of implanting itself to my uterus.

I wonder if this means that my breast will start to become sore. Yesterday and today I have found myself groping my breasts to determine if my breasts are more tender than what they were the day before.

Of course my boobs don't feel any different. After every IVF cycle my breasts are always tender. They are not however mind-droppingly sore like when you are pregnant.

I know I will be groping my breasts for quite a few days more. I have become attuned to my body. I know I will checking them, testing them and groping them to analyse if they are more sore or less sore than before. If my breasts, stop being sore I will know before my period comes that I am not pregnant. If they continue to be sore then there is still hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment